SIA Engineering Company Careers – SIAEC hiring for Aircraft Trainee Technician. Stay connected with AeroGuruji- Aviation is for Everyone !
Pics Credit: SIAEC
SIA Engineering Company Careers – Aircraft Trainee Technician
Aircraft Trainee Technician
Selected applicants will undergo a comprehensive classroom and practical training programme to equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge to become an Aircraft Technician.
Upon successful completion of training, you will be appointed as an Aircraft Technician and perform maintenance, servicing and overhaul of aircraft. Aircraft Technicians who perform well will have the opportunity to become Certifying Technicians and a select few may also become Licensed Aircraft Engineers.
Types of Training
- Classroom Training on specific modules in aircraft related topics. Examinations will be held after each module.
- On-the-job training (practical) in Line Maintenance, Base Maintenance or Engine Services Divisions
- Trainees are required to serve a training bond of 30 months in the company upon completion of the training
- Singapore Citizen or Permanant Resident
- NITEC, Higher NITEC and Polytechnic Diploma, preferably in Engineering
- Good color vision and good hearing as required for technical work, subject to review by company doctor
- Physically fit
- Able to work shift hours
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified, and offers may be made by SIA Engineering Company or our subsidiary company, Singapore Aero Support Services Pte Ltd.At SIA Engineering, we are committed to ensuring your personal information is protected and never misused. Personal data collected will be used or disclosed only for the purposes of your job application and potential employment with SIA Engineering, such as for assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment in any current or prospective position within the organization and verifying your identity and accuracy of the personal details and other information provided.
By submitting your application for this position, you consent to:
a) the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by SIA Engineering for the purposes of your application and potential employment with SIA Engineering, including disclosing such personal data to any of SIA Engineering’s subsidiaries, affiliates or related corporations (if necessary for the processing of your job application); and
b) SIA Engineering’s retention of your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable)