Air Arabia Careers -Coordinator – Technical Records
Maintain an updated and accurate database of all fleet technical records in accordance with airline’s adopted policies and procedures. Preserve, control & archive continuous airworthiness records as per regulatory requirements.
Key Result Responsibilities
1. Monitor and verify the data transmitted from Electronic Tech Log to airline’s computerized fleet management system to ensure consistency and conformity; this includes but not limited to: flight hours, flight cycles, fuel uplift/consumption, defects, and any other entries related to maintenance activities on the aircraft.
2. Coordinating and following up on technical queries from engineering, stores and maintenance.
3. Contributes in ensuring each aircraft technical logbook reflects all the corresponding maintenance tasks and activities.
4. Report all accomplished Service Bulletins to Airbus and OEM’s as required.
5. Partners with Quality Assurance to prepare and communicate a list of all documents needed to arrange for the “ARC” – Airworthiness Review Certificates for each aircraft annually; certificates are issued individually in due time set for each aircraft.
6. Supports in utilizing available resources and tools to generate a variety of reports with different frequency ensuring all the corresponding information are timely and accurately audited, reviewed and verified prior communicating to the concerned parties to ensure quality and validity of outcome.
7. Assists in conducting necessary analysis to produce and share accurate reports with Management/ Engineering/Finance /CAA and other parties based on nature/need and in accordance with adopted procedures ensuring security of information. The reports cover but are not limited to: Non-Revenue Flights Report, Utilization Reports, etc.
8. Contributes in utilizing the data and reports to highlight trends, abnormalities, hours/cycles of aircraft hard components, etc. to be considered by Management in the decision making process on certain related matters.
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
10. Maintains technical archive system in accordance with Airline’s procedures and CAA regulations.
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Higher diploma or certificate in Management or any other related field from a recognized institute; a Bachelor’s degree in Management/Administration or equivalent is preferred.
- Compliance, Document Control, Librarian and Quality Assurance trainings are an added value.
- Capable of using technology systems & tools; proficient in Microsoft suite – Advanced Excel Skills.
- Professional membership of associations related to the Aviation/Airlines industry is a plus.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills: reporting, presentations, etc.
- Very good in English and French Languages.
- The ability to work in rotating shift pattern including nights.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar capacity handling records or document control in the Aviation industry, experience with Airbus A320 family of aircrafts is highly desirable.
- Reasonable exposure on aircrafts airworthiness programs documentation and records requirements CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization).
- Relative understanding of the relation of aircraft Maintenance Planning and Records to the airworthiness program.
- A relative exposure on airline and Flight Operations, standard regulations.
- A multi-task oriented performer with high accuracy and great attention to details.
- Proven skills in working with data and resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Possesses excellent organizing and time management skills even in frequently changing environments.
- Applies judgment in assessing matters combined with good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Dependable, self-initiative, takes ownership, and displays energy and enthusiasm.
- Capable of working hard under pressure without compromising the quality of the outcome.
- Ability to use technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to support company’s objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.