Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries (SAEI) Careers – Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Stay connected with AeroGuruji – Aviation is for Everyone!
Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries (SAEI) Careers – Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries (SAEI) is a subsidiary of Saudi Arabian Airlines (Saudia), the national flag carrier of Saudi Arabia. SAEI is a leading aerospace maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) organization based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It is one of the largest and most reputable MRO providers in the Middle East region.
Saudia also hiring for Aircraft Technicians- Click Here
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – (2100003H)
- To perform either avionics or cabin or structure or airframe & power plant maintenance work on aircraft in hangar / line areas, from a routine and basic level up to an involved and specialized level dependent upon the level of authorization.
- Perform regular system inspections.
- Use gauges and diagnostic tests to detect malfunctions.
- Use power and hand tools.
- Understand and apply guidelines from manuals and blueprints.
- Keep maintenance and repair logs.
- Ensure compliance with regional and company safety regulations.
- Collaborate with other technicians and electricians.
- Maintain minimum of one aircraft, general aircraft cabin, general aircraft structure or specialty as per JSM.
- Maintain a minimum of two aircraft dispatch, tow avionics, any of the aircraft system (power plant/airframe) on four aircraft, general aircraft structure or specialized on one aircraft cabin as per JSM.
- Specialized on one aircraft dispatch or one aircraft system. One aircraft structure or two aircraft cabin on skill level “C” as per JSM.
- Specialized on two aircraft dispatch, two aircraft system one aircraft plus other aircraft system, two aircraft structure, three aircraft cabin on skill level “C” or one aircraft plus ramp and transit avionics at a knowledge on the same aircraft as per JSM.
- Specialized on three aircraft dispatch, three aircraft system, two aircraft plus one system on another aircraft , one aircraft plus two system on other aircraft, three aircraft structure , four aircraft cabin on skill level “C” or two aircraft plus ramp and transit avionics at a Knowledge on one of the two aircraft as per JSM.
- Specialized on four aircraft dispatch (for special flight services, four aircraft from group A or eight aircraft from group B) Four aircraft systems, three aircraft plus one system on other aircraft. One aircraft and three aircraft system on other aircraft. Four aircraft structure, five aircraft cabin on skill level “C” or three aircraft plus ramp and transit avionics at a knowledge on one aircraft, two aircraft plus ramp and transit avionics at a knowledge on two aircraft as per JSM.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- High school certificate.
- Minimum experience 6 years / Inspection experience is preferred.
- Rated for one or more aircraft of the followings: Boeing B737-7/8/9, B777-300ER/F or B787-9/10 / Airbus A320 Family, A330-300, A350 or A380.
CERTIFICATION / LICENSES / TRAINING
- A&P license or Avionics certificate.
- Preferred Technicians who hold FAA license or EASA B1/B2 type rating.
REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS (Missing any of the required attachments mentioned below will result in an elimination of the program)
- Personal CV/Resume.
- Valid Saudi National ID or Passport or Residence Permit (Iqama) .
- Education degree showing the overall average/GPA.
- Related training courses, certifications, or license.