Who We Are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
Maintains the independent quality system to monitor compliance of the operations in the Middle East region to the applicable Part 145 maintenance requirements and QMS standards. This person reports to the Senior Manager Quality, Middle East & Africa, Part-145 Operations.
- Conducts scheduled/assigned audits (repair shop, line maintenance, supplier, SMS) in a timely manner, and reports the observations and findings on audit reports accurately. In case of audit findings, customer complaints, or other product issues, raise corrective/preventive action requests to the responsible parties and follow up to ensure timely and effective closure.
- Process authorization applications of Certifying Staff and other stamp holders. Conducts applicants’ screening and interviews, as required, and maintains essential records of staff to support authorization decisions.
- Maintains and improves Quality System Manuals/Procedures. Reviews the accuracy of the procedures, requests the process owners to suggest required changes, reviews the changes suggested and submits to QM for approval. Communicates QMS changes to relevant parties and issues Quality Assurance Notices.
- Prepares presentations/ reports for Management Review meetings ensuring accurate representation of data and trends.
- Conducts QA Continuation Training (Regulations training, MOE awareness, etc.) as assigned.
- Maintains Quality Records/Documents in the company servers; maintains clutter-free and effectively organized structure of Quality Folder and updates the contents as soon as the documents are amended.
- Investigates safety incidents and significant product or process issues and report the findings of the investigation to the relevant management team.
- Reviews Capability Amendment requests based on procedural requirements and issues approval to ones satisfying the criteria. Maintains the records supporting the approval decision.
What We’re Looking For:
- BS, BSEE Degree in Aeronautical, Aerospace, Industrial, Electronical, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or similar disciplines.
- At least 5 years of Quality Auditing/Assurance experience in the Civil Aviation Maintenance industry.
- Good knowledge of EASA/GCAA/UKCAA/FAA/GACA Part 145 regulations.
- Auditor certification in either AS9100 or ISO9000 standard.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail and analytical thinking.
- Ability to use MS Office Programs.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel based on the assignment.
- Ability to communicate in Arabic is desirable.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What We Offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.