Qatar Airways Careers – Planning Coordinator
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible to work in one of the following sub sections: Production Planning, Fleet Planning, Aircraft Maintenance Programme and Technical Records. Organises and administers maintenance check work packages, maintenance checks follow up, compiling AMP amendments / updating TRAX under the guidance of Planning Engineer, update aircraft technical log data in TRAX, update aircraft/engines component transactions in TRAX, ensure aircraft records are archived and maintained in accordance with regulatory authority and company requirements.
Key responsibilities are:
- This is a support function with no financial responsibility but coordinating any one of the below mentioned
- key areas ensuring smooth accomplishment of maintenance activities and aircraft releasing from
- maintenance within set time frames.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department Production Planning
- Organise and administer checks work package issued to Line and Base Maintenance with the objective of meeting the set time frames and cost effective maintenance management
- Ensuring compliance of work package requirements with optimum cost.
- Ensure availability of material, required downtime and manpower for scheduled work.
- Review completed work package for correct sign offs, completeness.
- Upload feedbacks, AD DFPs in computer systems.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
Dynamic and competent candidate to join the Heavy Maintenance Control Center Department must possess the following:
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or Trade or vocational aircraft maintenance qualification or Degree or equivalent is essential
- 5+ years of job-related experience in aviation experience with minimum 4 years in production planning / fleet planning / Aircraft Maintenance Programme / Technical Records environment
- Good knowledge of Aviation regulations (Part 145, Part M)
- Excellent knowledge of Computers and an advanced user of MS Office applications.Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as experience reporting on Marketing Data.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply (External)
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.