Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Jazeera Airways is looking for Licensed Aircraft Engineer who would be responsible to exercise the license/approval in accordance with the accomplishment of scheduled, unscheduled maintenance and rectification of defects. He/ she will ensure the accomplished maintenance was in line with the required standards and the operating program is achieved in an efficient and safe manner. He/ She will ensure the recording and issuance of Certificates of Release of the accomplished service in accordance with the defined procedures and legislation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform routine/ non routine Aircraft maintenance tasks as per his authorization scope issued by the company including but not limited to trouble shooting, components removal/ installation, servicing, systems& structural assessment/ repair, AD’s/ SB’s review &compliance etc.
- Advice Shift Leader / Maintenance Manager of any defects found or suspected on aircraft, engines or accessory that may compromise safety and raise the related document to Compliance Monitoring Department.
- Ensure documentation and its certification is completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures to meet Company requirements.
- Ensure that replacement parts and components are of an approved type, correctly certified and released and are physically inspected prior to fitment to aircraft or component. Ensure that removed components are correctly handled, labelled, blanked, and packed as per ESDS requirements etc.
- Monitor cabin defect log reports to ensure positive corrective actions have been implemented.
- Ensuring all ground support equipment used are cleaned and serviceable and returned to designated areas at the end of his shift period.
- Review Technical log sheets, work packs and other relevant information for evidence of repetitive defects or non-positive maintenance actions following reported defects or rectification and ensure positive defect action has been implemented in a timely manner.
- Support J9 MCC and give technical advice to the crew at base or remote location for rapid recovery of aircraft into service and keeping Management updated.
- Lead the check and any special inspection by ensuring that required tooling and spares are made available and ensure that sufficient resources are available to accomplish that.
- Coordinate with the various other workshops to ensure that all the maintenance is accomplished in timely and acceptable manner.
- Ensure that individual Aircraft Licenses and Authorizations remain valid at all times and report to Compliance Monitoring Department for renewal.
- Carry out flying duties and AOG recovery as per requirement.
Requirements and Qualifications –
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or equivalent.
- Kuwait DGCA/ UAE GCAA/ EASA License endorsed with Airbus 320 family with CFM 56B and/or LEAP 1A engines.
- Minimum 2 years of certifying experience on A320 family as B1 or B2 Engineer using the privileges of any of the above-mentioned license held by Licensed Aircraft Engineer in the last three years.
- Ability to read, interpret & follow aircraft related maintenance manuals/ Regulations/ Procedures clearly.
- Time management, team-work, leadership and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills especially in English.