Licensed Aircraft Engineer – CAT A
Jazeera Airways is looking for Licensed Aircraft Engineer – CAT A who would be responsible to carry out a variety of duties related to the servicing of the aircrafts on the ramp which includes but not limited to visual inspection of the aircraft according to the defined procedures, effecting servicing and routine minor repairs, performing aircraft pushback, towing aircraft and maintaining upkeep of tools and equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for carrying out pre-departure checks & performing routine/ non routine Aircraft maintenance tasks as per his authorization scope issued by the company including but not limited to trouble shooting, components removal/ installation.
- Advice Shift Leader / Maintenance Manager of any defects found or suspected on aircraft, engines or accessory that may compromise safety and raise the related document to Compliance Monitoring Department.
- Follow technical data, manuals, regulations, and other maintenance directives as required.
- Participates in towing and movement of aircraft in performing maintenance activities.
- Carry out pre-arrival inspection including foreign object damage and ensure the aircraft parking area is clear of any obstruction
- Mobilize Ground Equipment whenever required
- Ensuring all Ground Support Equipment used are cleaned and serviceable and returned to designated areas at the end of his shift period.
- Inform Aircraft engineer, Safety & Compliance Monitoring Department of any occurrences or discrepancies found in the company’s established procedures.
- Carry out GND Cockpit communication via headset or signals as per specific stipulated procedure on both departure & arrival.
- Receive aircraft on arrival and appropriately chocking the wheels and making sure firefighting equipment is serviceable and available on stands.
- Assists Duty Engineer in positioning of maintenance steps, tools and equipment and any requested task such as replenishing aircraft engine oil, oleo charging and assisting on technical rectification.
- Liaises with the re-fueling company and performs fueling as per laid down procedures and safety requirements of the company.
- Ensures that personal tools are readily available and in serviceable condition while being assigned to the aircraft.
- Responsible for Safety & Quality of the function/ task performed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or equivalent.
- Kuwait DGCA/ UAE GCAA/ EASA License endorsed with Airbus 320 family with CFM 56B and/or LEAP 1A engines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the maintenance of commercial aircrafts (A320 family preferred).
- Trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.
- Time management, team-work, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to interpret Aircraft Technical Manuals.
- Excellent communications skills especially in English.