IndiGo Careers -Technical Officer – QA&TS (Instructor)
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Assist in Preparing course curriculum and updating from time to time necessitated as a result of manufacturer’s feedback/ change in company’s policy (or) regulatory requirements.
2. Assist in Preparing course materials such as syllabi, handouts, etc.
3. Act as a Co – coordinator for Trainings when assigned
4. Preparing the examination papers analysis
5. Assist in Planning, evaluation and revise curriculum, course content, etc. in consultation with Training Manager.
6. Assist in Preparing the annual schedule of the trainings in consultation with the Training Manager.
7. Keeping Training Manual up to date based on Training Policy as defined in Engineering Training Manual so as to cover all in-house, induction and recurrent training program.
8. Ensure higher standards are always maintained pertaining to training and examination.
9. Ensure all records of training are retained and updated in computerized database regularly and preserved for the required period.
10. Coordinate with concerned for arrangement and maintenance of logistics and training tools (projectors, white board etc.)
11. Liaison with engineering/other department for nomination of candidates for trainings.
12. Regularly liaison with Quality auditors for findings on human factors issues
13. Information flow to the concerned personnel for the commencement and end dates of training
14. Any additional function/ responsibility assigned by Training Manager
15. Preparation, distribution, control & follow up of All Online Trainings (FTS, CAT II/III, Human Factor & Marshaling Refresher, PCMCIA Card etc.).
16.Be aware of and comply with his I her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
- AME Course/B tech/ BE
- 2-4 years
- Communication Skill, Team Player, Quick Learner