Gulf Helicopters Careers – Licensed Aircraft Engineer B1 -AS350
The allocation of certifying staff to designated maintenance tasks in Line and Base maintenance is the responsibility of the LAE Engineer A&C, who controls production and maintenance. On allocation to a task, certifying staff are responsible to the relevant supervisor for
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Ensure that maintenance tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
· Supervise technicians and operatives in the performance of their duties.
· Ensure that all tasks are carried out in accordance with the Company’s standards and procedures.
· Complete the documentation for nominated tasks.
· Advise supervisory staff of concerns regarding defects, safety and procedures
· Ensure that secondary duties are carried out in a safe and efficient manner and that good housekeeping standards are maintained in nominated areas.
· Ensure that the equipment used during maintenance is returned to designated areas on completion of the task(s).
· Issue certifications within the scope of authorisations held and in accordance with Company procedures.
· Actively encourage practices that promote flight safety during his daily activities.
· Act as supervisor when requested or required.
· Any other duties as required by direct Supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Holder of AME License endorsed with AS350 and Arriel 2 which is acceptable to the QCAA for issuance of authorization.
- Type course on AS350 with Arriel 2 engine issued by manufacturer or EASA Part 147 organization, including theoretical & practical element.
- Must be able to gain QCAA license within 12 months of first authorization issue.
- A minimum of 5 years of civilian helicopter experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience on type(s) operated by Gulf Helicopters.
- Previous experience within offshore oil and gas operations preferred, but not essential.
Should you meet the above requirements, please apply and fill out the online application form and kindly attach your detailed and updated CV, AS350 and Arriel 2 type course certificates, AME License with the applicable aircraft type rating, log book for the last 6months, employment certificates, passport copy etc. for our review and reference.