Etihad Airways Careers – Manager Stores & Logistics – Aircraft maintenance
The Manager Stores & Logistics oversees all transactional activities for all Etihad material and tooling Stores to ensure regulatory compliance and efficiencies in delivering components to the aircraft. The role is responsible to ensure adequate number of components and tooling are stored in strategic locations to meet aircraft demand and will ensure that unserviceable components are returned to vendors within agreed timelines to avoid contractual penalties.
- Ensures that the operational requirements of Etihad stores carried out in compliance with the company policy and procedures and in accordance with GCAA standards and regulation.
- Develops and implements an effective and accurate Tool store operation. Monitors all tool calibrations through AMOS and ensures calibration activities are performed ahead of schedule to avoid disruption or compromise to the operation.
- Ensures that any corrective action resulting from a Quality Assurance Audit/ Inspection is handled in a timely manner and is effective in preventing re-occurrence of deficiencies
- Constantly reviews that all stock and issued materials, components, tooling, and other products are in-compliance with company policy and procedures in accordance with the GCAA/EASA standards and regulations.
- Establishes control, inventory, and monitoring of all Flight Spares Kits (FSKs) to protect out of network aircraft operations.
- Ensures that all tools are returned before the end of all shifts and reports all damaged or lost tooling to the Head of Technical Operations.
- Coordinates all logistical transportation of spares between all Etihad and EYE Stores.
- Monitors performance of all material preload KPIs to identify gaps and improve performance.
- Performs regular meetings with staff in terms of performance review, training, management, and improvement.
- Reviews working practices to ensure that the best utilization of all resources is maintained, and related improvements are initiated as applicable.
- Maintains a safe working environment for all staff.
Education & Experience
• Experience: A minimum of 5 years aviation industry experience within Aircraft maintenance stores and logistics.
• Previous experience in a similar Management or supervisory role is preferable.
• In-depth understand of Materials, components, spares, and tooling.
• Understanding regulatory compliance (Interna and External) and efficiencies in delivering the components and tooling to the aircraft
• In addition, Strong AMOS background preferred with good communication and negotiation skills.
• Leadership skills and ability to communicate with diverse stake holders across all levels
Education: Must have completed High School and higher education courses related to the role or hold a bachelor’s degree in any engineering field.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com