Aircraft Mechanic B- Flydubai Careers 2023
To complete scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks on the operated fleet.
- To ensure that all maintenance is carried out in accordance with flydubai and regulatory requirements. This will be achieved by making full use of the resources made available by flydubai and in keeping up to date with latest issues of all forms of support documentation.
- To ensure that certification of tasks is carried out only within the limitations of the company issued approval. This will require a comprehensive knowledge of the flydubai Procedures.
- To ensure that all maintenance is carried out to the highest standards and within the operational limitations prescribed. This means that all maintenance is to be carried out in accordance with the manuals and documentation provided by flydubai.
- Completion of Work Packages as allocated. To ensure that all Work Packages are completed thoroughly and the relevant AMOS entries are made. To endure that any damage identified is recorded correctly and concisely.
- Assisting with the recovery of AOG aircraft, to support down route requirements when requested. To ensure that the job holder has their passport at work at all times and that the required inoculations are kept up to date
- Raising Parts Requests for ADD as required. When raising an ADD and the spares required are known, the job holder is required to ensure that all associate spares are ordered and that AMOS and the ADD Sheet in the Technical Log is annotated accordingly.
- Assisting with overtime requirements as requested. This will include both voluntary and rostered overtime totalling up to 50 hours per calendar month
- Assist the Team Leader Line Maintenance as required. When allocated Teams and/or tasks by the Team Leader Line Maintenance, the job holder will carry out their duties accordingly.
- To retain currency on all Licenses and Authorizations issued by Regulatory Authorities and flydubai Quality Assurance. This entails having an awareness of the expiry dates of all Licenses and Authorizations and making sure that renewals are applied for in a timely manner so as to ensure that currency is maintained.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- To have completed a suitable level of basic training in aircraft maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience in the maintenance of Boeing 737NG/MAX in a Line and Base Maintenance environment.
Knowledge / Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in the maintenance of Boeing 737NG/MAX in a Line and Base Maintenance environment.
- Broad knowledge in the use of IT systems including Microsoft Suite and MRO Systems.
- Excellent understanding of written and spoken English
- Team Worker
- Logical thinking
- Operational and Situational Awareness
- Analytical approach to Trouble Shooting
- Safety and Airworthiness Awareness
Reads and complies with the ISR policies of the Company and diligently reports any weakness or incidents to the respective Line Manager or the Information Security team. Completes all required ISR awareness sessions and follows associated guidelines in the day to day business operations.