Job Description and Role for Technical Services Engineer –
• Ensuring that the aircraft is compliant with all the required airworthiness regulations and acceptable level of reliability, are maintained to support Air India group operational requirements.
• Evaluating Technical Documentation (AD/CN/SB/SIL/OIT/AOT/VSB/TFU) issued by airworthiness authorities, aircraft manufactures or vendors and take necessary action in a timely manner. You will assess the technical and commercial proposals and retrofit modification orders.
• Analysing and finding solutions to the problems related to components and systems that exceed alert levels in reliability reports and issue necessary technical literature and co-ordinate with various in-house departments, vendors and manufactures accordingly.
• Investigate occurrences and recommend corrective measure as required.
• Prepare product specification and assist commercial department in preparing requests information and request for proposal and purchase agreements documents for selection of new components and systems.
Skill Sets Required
The candidate is expected to be fluent in communication.
• He/she must be good at working with MS Excel
• Strong analytical and problematic skills
Who can apply
You must be a degree holder from a recognised university in Bachelor of Engineering either Aeronautical, Avionics, Aerospace, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical or be Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Additionally, a minimum experience of 3 years working experience in related areas of Technical Services.