Adani Group Location – Ahmedabad,
About the job
Administer and archive aircraft technical records, as per regulatory requirement Prepare AMP including inspection schedules, Work orders, Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) as needed.
Update Technical publication status with Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and, OEM documents etc.Monitor due dates of Work orders and scheduled events and ensure non-compliances observed during Quality audits are rectified before due dateUpdate Technical publication status with Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and, OEM documents etc.
Review and update aircraft, engine, radio and component logbooks and computerized maintenance program (CMP).Establish tracking sheet of Component Operating and Storage Limitations (COSL) in accordance with the approved Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP)Review completed Tech logbooks, Work orders and associated paperwork to ensure that the documentation is complete in all respects and as per regulatory requirements
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/Graduate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering/ Aeronautical engineering.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the CAMO function, including working knowledge of Maintenance software such as RAMCO/ CAMP etc
Trainings & Certifications:
- DGCA certified CAR M, CAR 145, Human Factors, SMS.
- FAM training on Legacy Bombardier, Embraer, Hawker & B200 preferred.
- Previously should have held engineer’s Position at an NSOP’s
- Should have at least 5 years working experience on type of aircraft.